Re: Autocompletion / Search tagged pages / Due date plugins

Murat, your Autocompletion plugin is very useful and is used daily! Thanks
again!

Concerning feedback: It would be very handy if the autocompletion of a tag
could be finished with the space key, additionally to the enter key.
Pressing "space" seems more intuitive to me and would therefore speed up
the input process.

Cheers!