Can't write anymore

Hello,

first of all thanks a lot for this fabulous software. I am using it since may as a PIM and it serves me very well so far. Great job!

The bug description is: Now its Monday morning, and I start my day normally checking my notebook, but I can't write anymore and the days in the journal are not in order. I suppose something wrong with the journalpart. It is only this particular notbook, other notbooks function as normal.

I am using ubuntu and windows and Zimwiki 0.62 on all maschines.

Try to report this bug over launchpad and stuck at the part at how to run Zimwiki from terminal (Zim-D)? Appreciate any assistance very much.

Greetings,

luc

Follow ups