Re: How to clear history?

Hi Jaap,

When I started using Zim, I thought that the main function of the index panel was to reflect the hierarchy of pages. But now I see that the main objective of the index panel is to reflect the history of accesses (it reflects the hierarchy of pages in a secondary or at least mixed way). >From this point of view, I don't know if it is more practical to preserve or remove references to the deleted pages from history.

Anyway, what I'd like is a panel that shows the current hierarchy of pages unrelated to the history of accesses. I asked to clean the whole story because I thought that doing so, would show the current hierarchy of pages on the index panel, but now I think that it would show an empty index panel.

I've been using Zim for a while and I can say that I like more every day.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks