Re: Porting Zim to Gtk3 -- Call for packagers / testers

Hi Tobias,

No - I'm not yet open for bug reports in the gtk3 branch. Main purpose is
now to find out if we can bring it to all platforms, not yet to debug it.
E.g. for the issue you mention, this part of the code will be gone in the
final version.

As for python 3. I know this will need to happen eventually, but I find it
much less interesting, since it does not enable any improvements for the
user interface etc. Seems unwise to me to do python 3 and gtk 3 at the same
time -- unless packagers give the feedback that python 3 is easier for
them, I'll stick to python 2 until well after the gtk 3 version is stable.