Re: Size restrictions?

Hi Patrick,

May I ask what file system and hard drive do you use zim on ? I have
some performance low too.

I open the same zim notebook on NTFS partition on a HITACHI Z7K500 (not
SSD) laptop drive NTFS partition, on both Windows 7 & Ubuntu Linux, zim
0.62.  The notebook has 1900+ pages and 350+ folders, the size is about
9+MB.

Regards,
Jianhan