Re: Change input

Hi Nikolaus,

Afraid this will not be an easy thing to hack. The code you need to look at
is the method "do_key_press_event" in the file zim/gui/pageview.py .

Be warned that this is a part of the code that is high on my list for
re-factoring to iron out bugs and hacks. So not easy to modify, and hacks
will not be stable towards future releases.

Changing behavior on entering a number can be done. Challenge will be to
correctly detect the "environment" of the cursor, so you know what behavior
to trigger when.