Re: Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable

I have probably seen this. I THINK it's related to a long-standing issue
with GTK 2 for Windows; some combinations of your favorite GTK 2 app
(for example Zim) and other software together will just lock up your
clipboard.

The only workaround I know right now is to restart Zim and/or the other
software (often VirtualBox control panel), if you have the same problem
I have.

Jaap mentioned in another thread that this year (2015) we will probably
port Zim to GTK 3 and abandon GTK 2; hopefully that will resolve issues
like this.

Brendan Kidwell