Re: Template for embedded WEB server

Hi Andreas,

The "--server" argument really needs to be the first argument - it
influences the parsing of the rest of the command list. So put the "-D" at
the end.

To use a combination of commandline and GUI dialog, try "--server --gui".

What is missing is the template selection in the dialog - so far nobody
asked for that :)