Re: How to start a terminal as zim custom command

Hi Andreas,

What prevents you from define e.g. "xterm %d" as a custom command (replace
"xterm" with your console of choice) ?  Also when you need the script, you
should be able to put the full path to the script in the custom command
dialog, e.g "~/bin/StartTerminal.sh" should work just fine.

But maybe I so not understand the problem statement fully?

Jaap