Re: Maintenance of this app

Yes I left Evernote when they first went cloud-based, maybe five years now?

Still have some DBs I never migrated over, so keep v2.2 running just for
that.

Zim has been wonderful, and fact our data is still there and all organized
even without the app is a huge plus, never need to export/convert data
again!

The only thing I miss is the ability to store a node under multiple
locations in the nav tree. . .