Update to "Search tagged pages" plugin

Hi,

I updated this plugin and added following value add / use case to it.

Use Case:
You want to link pages which have a topic in common within your current page. As you have tagged these pages with the
same tag, you can use the tag to identify these pages.

So instead of manually searching through your pages and manually adding the dedicated pages as links you can use this plugin and
down select all pages according to given tags and paste the result into the current page.

So the result will be as an example:

== Pages with following tag(s) in common ==
Tag1 , Tag2, Tag3
[[Project:Note1]]
[[Project:Note2]]
[[Inbox:Misc:Note3]]

https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Plugins

Any feedback welcome!

Have Fun,
Murat

P.S. I will discontinue the 0.60 version for Zim 0.60, so please update to the latest Zim version to benefit from this plugin