Re: Zim Options on Android

Okey, I uploaded the source to github: https://github.com/hansihe/ZimDroid

The usual disclaimers apply, I never really intended it to get released
to the public in this state, so alot of things are a bit ugly.

I wrote a simple parser in java for the zim file format. I considered
trying to use the original parser for zim, but because of dependencies
that are a bit tricky on android, I chose to write a simple one myself.

I tried to make sense of and use android's way of applying styles in a
text editor as best I can. That involves converting the markup to
'spans' or style ranges. I don't know how the actual zim does it, but it
seems logical that it does it in somewhat the same way.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask. I will try to answer them
as best I can.