Source View plugin locks up page view frame on Linux Mint 17.1 XFCE

Source View plugin isn't working for me. I'm using Linux Mint 17.1 XFCE
with Zim 0.63.

To reproduce the problem I enabled the Source View plugin and created an
empty notebook in ~/Temp/zim-test . I placed this on the home page (not
indented):

    {{{code: lang="c" linenumbers="True"
    /* This is a C code block */
    }}}

Navigating to a new page and back or Edit -> Reload just crashes the
page view so that I can't move the cursor and edit the page, and it
looks like this:

    http://i.imgur.com/N7HoHV2.png

When I start Zim with '--debug', I get this:

    zim --standalone --debug `readlink -f notebook.zim` 2>~/Temp/zim.log
    result: http://dpaste.com/1GJPEXP

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but one of the lines in the log file
is

    DEBUG: Insert object(<TextBuffer object at 0x7f01ad3ebe10
    (zim+gui+pageview+TextBuffer at 0x14bbe70)>, <Element 'object' at
    0x7f01aeb7fe40>)
    /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/gui/widgets.py:188: GtkWarning:
    gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable widget use
    gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead window.add(widget)

Have I found a bug, or is there something I can do to fix this?

The example above is the simplest procedure for me to reproduce the
problem. In fact it happens just the same in a full notebook if I paste
in something non-trivial in a "Code Block" using the Source View plugin.

I can't reproduce this problem in Windows.

Brendan Kidwell

Follow ups