Re: New Plugin: BookmarksBar

Hi,
You can install it like any other plugin for Zim.
If you launch Zim from source you just need to copy file 'BookmarksBar.py'
to the corresponding plugin directory ('zim/plugins').

If you use Windows version (I've tried a portable version and it seems to
work) you need to copy file to 'App\ZimDesktopWiki\data\plugins\'. If
'plugins' directory doesn't exist you should create it.

Regards, Pl