Re: Shared Notebook with several users

Please keep in mind that zim is specific designed to be single user. Just
having multiple users access the same notebook in a share drive may work,
but will break as soon as you start editing the same page.

So for a mostly static notebook it is no problem, but with active editing
you will get conflicts.

My recommendation would be to have each user work on their own copy and
synchronize with the likes of subversion or git. But that makes the setup
more complex.