Re: Vertical arrow?

Paulo: in insert/symbol you just have to click the symbol twice so
that it appears
in the top rectangle, then insert.

My problem is that the arrows are not in the set of symbols. After the
first 2/3 most of them are little squares. Is there a way I can extend
the set of symbols?

Instead, I can include the symbols here (Chrome): →⬅︎ with Special Characters
Perhaps the  problem is that I'm using a Mac and/or an Spanish keyboard.

Murat: what do you mean by "\down" ?

Marco: What's the key that has to be pressed for the html codes you refer to?

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Paulo van Breugel