Re: New 'Pythonic' Plugin for Zim

Hi David,

Sorry for not responding to your mail last month - trying to go over 1
month backlog :(

First look you plugin looks quite good, so might be a good candidate to
include, but will need to spend some more time consolidating stuff before I
get to integrating new plugins I'm afraid.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to publish it here:
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Plugins

The zim plugins dialog links to that page.