Re: zim and markdown

The statement
"(And before you ask, yes we want to support markdown as well, but not
currently implemented.)"

is still holding? I mean, is there a plan for zim being able to format
markdown files?

I do use markdown a lot for R, and it would be great being able to organize
the *.md files within a zim notebook. Obviously this can be done now, but
we do not see the formatted text.
May be it would be possible having the "Insert Code Block" tool
"understanding" markdown
as it does with so many other languages?

I see that exporting zim pages to markdown is possible, but what would
be really useful for me
would be the reverse.

Thanks

Agus