Re: stop unused folders disapearing

Hi Torsten,

Yes the behavior is inconsistent. However current design is that they
should *not* be shown in the first place if there is no associated page or
sub-page.

If you want to keep them as a placeholder for pages, you need to create the
actual page, or link to that page from another page.

Great flow when organizing is to start with a "Table of contents" page that
links to all "categories", that way you have placeholders in the index for
all of them.