Re: How can I check the directory of ZimNotes?

Thanks,
I've found it in .config/zim/notebooks.list

Maybe it would be useful having the possibility of checking this
directory within Zim, i.e
as an option in the right-click menu over a given page in the left index.
But not big deal once I know where to find it within the config files.

Agus