Re: How can I check the directory of ZimNotes?

Hi Agustin,

On Windows clicking Tools then Open Notebook Folder opens that in the file manager, where the full path can be seen, and the files for the specific pages can be located. This looks like what you are looking for, but I am not sure if it works the same way on other platforms too.

Also, if a given page contains a pasted image, one should be able to right-click on the latter and pick Open Folder, which would bring up the file manager showing the directory where the image file resides.

Hope this helps,
-Zann