Re: Organizing Pages, Sub-Pages within Zim

Yes, good point.

On 04/03/2016 01:17 AM, Karthik Tayur wrote:
@Chris I tried what you suggested. I had not thought of that because of the links. The shifted pages lack links. So that can't solve the problem.

On 3 April 2016 at 04:57, Chris Habasinski <cjhabs@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cjhabs@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    You could do this directly from your file manager as each page is a file and each sub-page is stored under a folder.
    You may need to re-index after moving them around.