Re: Unchecking (open) multiple checkboxes on a page

(re-post)

Hi Gordon,

sounds like a good idea for a plugin. Anyone else interested in such a function?

Regards,
Murat

Am 06.04.2016 6:53 vorm. schrieb Gordon Zano <gordon.zano@xxxxxxxxx>:

As a sys admin, I use some of my Zim pages as weekly or monthly checklists. I've previously used F12 to uncheck a set of highlighted checkboxes and this works fine, but it is a bit tedious because my check lists are interspersed amongst a lot of descriptive text and some pictures.  So on a page I may have to select about 20 separate set's of checkboxes then press F12.

What would be nice is if I could select the whole page (CTRL-A), then F12 would toggle *any* found check boxes.

Has anyone else been able to achieve this?  Otherwise, where may I add it to a wish list?

--

Gordon