Re: Font sizes

Agustin,

My guess is that the default way would be to use indented paragraphs to add
text that is "set aside" from the main flow. Could think of a way to give
indented blocks their own style config. But would need some example of the
use case to judge.

@Karthik: Using sub- or super-script is a bad idea. This is really meant
for short "indexes" where in technical writing sub- or super-script is
normally used. Flowing full paragraphs that way may break at some point.