From: Zim-wiki [mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+nathan.king=daimler.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Nepote
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 2:03 AM
To: Paulo van Breugel; zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Export in one click

Le 05/05/2016 08:07, Paulo van Breugel a écrit :
Which version are you using? It should be possible to export single pages under File - Export.
Yes I know the export process under File -> Export but it's quite long. There's at least 6 clicks to export a page:
File (click)
Export (click)
Single page (click)
Next (click)
Next (click) [more clicks if you don't use the Default model which is my case]
Enter (click)

It's ok when you don't do it very often. But it's very boring when you do (and at least when you are using the same format, templates and destination).

My little script allow a single click for the whole process. And the next version will allow the publication on a web server via rsync (optional).
A good way to create a static web site.

Charles.