Re: insert image from web

I believe you can also use:
Tools -> Attach File

On 06/01/2016 05:40 AM, Vagn Bjørno wrote:
Hi,

I do this regularly, from Firefox in Linux:

I right click on the picture, choose 'Copy Image'; then, in Zim, I use
ctrl-v (in the right click menu 'paste' is not active). The picture is
then shown in the Zim page, and is saved in the appropriate folder as
pasted-image.

Hope this helps, zim is great!