Re: Customizing journal plugin per notebook

Hi,

Just to say, I'd also be interested in small modifications of the journal plugin, namely

- having multiple journals per notebook (below different parent pages) and
- allowing one page per /entry/ (rather than per month, day, etc.) in a flat or almost-flat structure.

I envision that this would give me a fast way to create "project journals" and link to them from other pages.

A way to dynamically create page names would be part of this, so I'm interested in what you're doing, and maybe we can join forces.

Can you explain what exactly you want to achieve?

Best, Steffen