Re: Problem concerning Print-to-Browser Plugin

Dear all,

I've resolved the problem. It might have been extremely simple, but
nevertheless I'm putting it up on the mail list (in case anyone else has
the same issue)

HTML files somehow came to be associated with winebrowser (which leads
nowhere on my system). This behaviour was odd because I'd never associated
html files with any application before on my system. File template specific
application preferences - Zim appears to choose the last application used
to open a given file (at least on XFCE). Thus, pointing any file to the
desired application applies it as the default application for that file the
next time it is opened from within Zim.

The PrinttoBrowser plugin appears to be equivalent to Export
As>Templates>Print. Trying to use that as a temporary solution made me
understand what the problem was.

Thanks to all for your help!

--
Karthik Tayur | ಕಾರ್ತಿಕ್ ತಾಯೂರ್