Re: Which version of python is this ran on?

Hello Nick! Welcome in mailing list!

Zim defintely needs python >= 2.5, according to the main website, but
I'm using only with python 2.7, so I'm not sure what function or feature
may not works with older python releases.

More information: http://zim-wiki.org/install.html [3]
---
MUKLI KRISZTIÁN

_tel: +3630 347 4636_