Von: Mukli Krisztián [mailto:krisztianmukli@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Dezember 2016 09:51
An: Daniel Hofer <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Zim-wiki <zim-wiki-bounces+krisztianmukli=mukli.hu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [Zim-wiki] Shorten the link text automatically

Hello Daniel!

Could you try overwrite the linktext in the Paste Link window? What's wrong with that?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2545F.DADE1720]
---

Mukli Krisztián

tel: +3630 347 4636
mail: krisztianmukli@xxxxxxxx<mailto:krisztianmukli@xxxxxxxx>
web: www.mukli.hu<http://www.mukli.hu>

12.12.2016 09:36 időpontban Daniel Hofer ezt írta:
Hello

Ctrl & l for inserting a link is great !
But is there a possibility to shorten the linktext ?

An Example :
The link is :
Book :BA :Harry Potter :Page 34

The link text appears the same way. What I’d like to have:
Only the last part, so I mean the page name «Page 34» should appear in the link text.

Does anybody have an idea how to «fix» this?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel