Re: Markdown headers convention

This is a recurrent issue (search the archives for markdown). It seems
that interpreting markdown syntax would be a major change.
I requested that, at least, zim would accept *.md files as pages along
with *.txt files. Even if the syntax were not interpreted, including
md documents in the zim directory would be already an improvement.
BTW, is there zim-like application based on markdown syntax?
Agus