Re: How to reset default Zim page

Hi!

Sometimes Update index is not enough under Windows, old file records
keeps in the index.

 	* Close ZIM.
 	* Delete "C:\Users\<youruser>\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet
Files\zim\zim\<your-notebook>" folder. (It is the local index.)
 	* Open ZIM
 	* Use Tools>Update index, as Karthik Tayur said.
 	* It is maybe slow, but completly rebuilding the index.

Hope it helps.

Regards
---
MUKLI KRISZTIÁN