I just want that my root pages do not appear in the index built by this command.Thank you,Marcio

      De: Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreugel@xxxxxxxxx>
 Para: Marcio Segura <marciopps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: zim-wiki email list <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 9 de Fevereiro de 2017 7:42
 Assunto: Re: Ecodiv template

 Hi Marcio I incidently had a similar question to the Zim-wiki email list (you best ask questions on that list). I am not completely sure what you want, but the index function works using the following syntax: [% index(collapse,False) %]  [% index(ignore_empty,False) %]

 So collapse and ignore_empty both can be False or True. I did not find out the syntax if you want to use this with the 'section' parameter.

 Rgds,

 Paulo