From: "Eric Satterfield" <litandscripture@xxxxxxxxx>
To: zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 8:17:59 PM
Subject: [Zim-wiki] Status of Zim on MacOS Sierra

Hello All,

Is there a status on an easy-to-install version of Zim on Mac OS Sierra? Ever since the update, I’ve been unable to use my old version of Zim. I’m not very technologically savy when it comes to Python, Terminal. and the like on Macs, so I’m hoping there’s a relatively simple solution out there. Haven’t seen a recent update, so I wasn’t sure.

Thanks for your time!
Eric