Re: Different behaviour export using gui and command line

Hi Jaap,

Weird, wondering what I am doing wrong. Would you mind having a look? I have attached a zim notebook (test) and exported webpages (export_gui and export_cl).

Both are exported using the default html export template. The export_gui using the gui and the other using:

zim --export --output="/home/paulo/Desktop/export_cl" /home/paulo/Desktop/test

As you can see, in the one exported from the command line, the code in the code block is changed. What I also noticed is that the line numbering is missing.

Best wishes,

Paulo