ONCE MORE: Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable

Hello,

I see some activities in the group again. Therefore I want to mention
my old problem once more. Every day I lose many minutes, it's really
annoying:

Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable:
I have severe problems with copying content from a Zim page (via [Ctrl+c]) to another app.
Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Any hints?

See:
https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg03307.html
with answers:
- Brendan Kidwell
- Güven, Ugur Murat
   - me, Udo Weik

Not related to use just the shortcut [Ctrl+c], same problem via the context menu.

Many thanks for all your efforts
Udo

Follow ups