Wiki editable on one machine, not on another

Hi all -

First off - thank you for Zim - to the authors and to everyone who's contributed!

I use Zim on Windows 10, shared between multiple machines via Dropbox, in an encrypted folder managed by Boxcryptor. Yes. Yes, I realize this is wacky. What can I say, I don't want my journals and notebooks available unencrypted on a cloud service.

Anywhoo -

I have multiple notebooks, and one of them is not 'editable' on one machine.
Other notebooks are editable on this machine.
This notebook is editable on other machines.
It's only one notebook, on one machine.

Symptom: "Notebook Editable" is greyed out, as is New Page, New Sub Page, etc.

I've done a few hours of digging on the internet:
- Read only is not set
- There are no files with non-text character in the notebook folder anywhere
- The notebook is not open on any of the other machines
- I rebuild the index using the command line
- I deleted the .zim folder and rebuilt it (opened Zim again)
- I looked in the AppData/Roaming/Zim/Config files, all looks good

I'm out of ideas. Is there a log file I can see somewhere that shows why Zim thinks a notebook is not editable, and won't let me make it editable?

Thanks!
Aaron

Follow ups