Zim release 0.66 - when will the Windows build happen?

Thanks Jaap!

I will build the the Windows installer package and publish it on my web
site some time in the next couple of weeks. It MIGHT get done this
weekend but I can't promise it.
Anyone who would like to help with this process, or take it over, or
make it better: don't hesitate to contact me. (
http://www.glump.net/contact ) You'll need VirtualBox with a Windows 7
virtual machine, and basic (VERY basic) software development skills.
Brendan Kidwell