Re: GitHub: zim-wiki vs zim-desktop-wiki

New users might be confused by this separation of wikis, imho. Wouldn't it
be better to import the current zim-wiki to the zim-desktop-wiki, with a
landing page, explaining the modus operandi? I don't see any contradiction
using one part of this wiki as a community manual and the other as a
development ressource.

Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Do., 27. Apr.
2017, 16:33: