Re: New web site for Windows installer; found new energy to work on Windows installer

Hi Brendan,

This had been bugging me for years! Internet Explorer clears that folder when set to delete browser history on exit (which happens to be my preference), causing Zim loose some of its settings stored in the state.conf stored at that location. I am very glad you will be looking into this.

Thank you,
-Z.