Re: Start date position in the task list

Hi Bruno,

I did this on purpose because the items are not actionable yet. In my mind
an open task always has more prio than a task that is not actionable yet.
As soon as they start, they will show up at the appropriate prio level in
the list.

How I understand your way of working, it sounds like you want to be warned
earlier of upcoming tasks - would a solution be to just assign an earlier
start date to tasks so they show up a bit earlier ?