My list of zim wikis is almost the story of my life as it is now.

(hope I can attach a jpg to a mailing list?)

mc

On 2017-05-29 21:10, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
You can redefine how "pre" and "code" render, but it will only give you one color. More importantly in e.g. export it will still be handled as verbatim blocks.

Currently there is no easy way to extend the number of format tags because they also need to be defined in the wiki syntax and all export formats.

-- Jaap