Re: Spell Check Plugin Interface and Dependencies

On Wed, May 31, 2017, at 09:38 AM, JP Vossen wrote:
> Lots of references and a possible solution in
> https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-desktop-wiki/issues/72, though
> it's for Zim 67~rc1 on Mint-18.1.

Thanks!  However, after reading through that I'll stick to the Spanish
because it's all Greek to me.

I guess spell check is one of those things that's way more complicated
than one might think, for a non-programmer.  Big corporations seem to do
it well, everyone else not so much.  Even something as venerable as
EMACS + Flyspell doesn't work on Windows (last I tried years ago)
because Ispell, Aspell or Hunspell didn't, for me.

If needed I'll rely on my usual fall back: open in default editor (edit
source for ZIM--wish there was a keyboard shortcut), spell check, save.

Cheers,
Bo Grimes