Re: mark format

Tried out the following

[Tag mark]
underline=PANGO_UNDERLINE_SINGLE
background=none

And that seems to works, no more yellow background

On 6/14/17 10:00 AM, Paulo van Breugel wrote:
I have adapted the style config file (~/.config/zim/style.conf), amongst others defining the mark style as follows:

[Tag mark]
underline=PANGO_UNDERLINE_SINGLE

This resulted in text being underlined when using this 'mark' format. This also removed the default yellow background. With the latest update (0.67 rc2) the text is still underlined but now also shows the yellow background. How can I remove the background (or is the only option to set it to white?).

Rgds,

Paulo