issue #248 -- treeview consistency errors

Hello!

I've been looking into this issue, but I'm having trouble navigating the maze of class interactions. I suspect the bug may lie in PageTreeStoreBase, but I don't have a good enough grasp of the whole system (or gtk) to say for sure.

Zim is really awesome and this is the only bug left that I've encountered while using it for the last week or so (I submitted pull requests for the other two). Someone in the IRC channel suggested I start a discussion about this one here.

Highly speculative side note: I was playing around with PyGTK3 a bit to better understand TreeViews -- is there a reason Zim implements GenericTreeModel instead of just using TreeStore and setting it reorderable? If the answer is really complicated, no need to explain. (:

Follow ups