Re: profiling zim for performance?

This is most likely a memory sink issue if it becomes more sluggish over
time. Valgrind can be used to profile memory and garbage collection, or
since zim is a python program you can also use the memory_profiler module.

But note that i never experienced such an issue (but i leave zim open max
for 1d,then i don't fear closing since it memorizes cursor position and
documents history). Maybe it's the fault of a plugin?