Re: Annoying auto-saving when leaving Zim window

 Actually, for me it's a very good thing that it always does a save before switching.
The reason is that I have an annoying problem with recent zim releases, in which it crashes or hangs when switching. Fortunately this happens after the save, so, when re-starting zim, the only thing lost is the knowledge of what should be displayed, and the tabs on top giving the recent notes displayed. After re-start this reverts a bit. That's problematic enough, but it would be disastrous if note changes were lost.
Relative to the current matter perhaps zim could keep a modified flag for the displayed note, and only save the note if that's set, Alternatively, perhaps Seafile (or its UI) could ignore superfluous versions of files, though that might entail making it more like a version control system (e.g. git).