Zoom headache

Dear Zim people,

I am much enjoying setting up Zim - it has a lovely logic to it. Thank you.

I think you must all be young with excellent eyesight though! The interface
text is all extremely tiny. To read the titles of my pages I have to
increase the zoom on my whole screen. That means if I am loading data from
a source eg document, I have to keep UNzooming to get back to it, then Zoom
again when I return to Zim. Repeated many times this is a lot of clicking.
Could you consider a default zoom hierarchy for yout interface please?

--
Shan Morgain

Follow ups