Re: Flatpak of Zim 'next' is now available

Hi all!

I don't know flatpak

I got this error:
$ flatpak --user install zim-next  org.zim_wiki.Zim//next
error: The Application org.zim_wiki.Zim/x86_64/next requires the
org.gnome.Platform/x86_64/3.26 which was not found

What do I miss?

thanks
Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656
"Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!"

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=pihentagy@xxxxxxxxx&idSignature=22>
<#>