Re: ZIm and email integration

On 11/9/18 9:15 AM, nik wrote:
> What I need is links in zim, so that when I click on the link email
> message opens.
I don't think this is possible: I don't think there's any URI scheme that corresponds to a local Message-ID.

Back in 2005, I used email archives that could reference a message by way of Message-ID. I then created an email filter that appended the URL of that archive with its specfic Message-ID to the signature of the email. That way it made it very easy for me to click on or save a link (in Zim) to a specific message.

https://reagle.org/joseph/pelican/praxis/mailman-message-id-and-persisten-uris.html

I suppose you could create a local archive that did something similar.